Troubleshooting General steps:
- Ensure you’re using a supported browser and it's the latest version for your operating system.
- Open or log into your site in a different browser. If you don’t have the same problem, the issue is likely isolated to the first browser. If you contact us, let us know which browsers you tried.
- Open your site in a private or incognito window. With private browsing, you can see your site how visitors see it and test what you can't see when you're logged in (like some custom code or embedded content). It also turns off extensions and add-ons that interfere with Squarespace. If private browsing fixes the problem, follow the next steps.
- Review your Advanced DNS settings or third party domain connection for domain issues. If you see a privacy or security warning when visiting the site, troubleshoot the SSL.
- Clear your cache.
- Disable browser extensions that might be interfering with your site.
- Reset your browser zoom settings to ensure you're not zoomed in or out. Use Ctrl + 0 (PC) or ⌘ + 0 (Mac).
- Restart your router, modem, or gateway to clear its cache. Refer to your provider's instructions for how to do this.
- If you have other devices or connections available, like another computer or wireless network, try opening or logging into your site with them. If you don't have the same problem, the issue may be related to the first device or connection.
Follow the link below to your browser's documentation for disabling extensions.