Sounds True Mobile App FAQs for Android and iOS (Apple)
How to Download the Sounds True App (iOS and Android):
- The new Sounds True app is available for download on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
How to Log in from your PC or Mac:
- Log into Sounds True One Membership Login by adding your personal email address and click continue with email to send a temporary 6 digit access code to your personal email
- Login to your personal email account to obtain your temporary verification access code
- Enter the temporary verification code you received to the ST One Login Page
Q: If I miss a live program, how do I watch it later?
A: Once logged in to Sounds True ONE Membership, you can click on the ON DEMAND section to review all live content within 48-72 hrs after the live session.
How to navigate the mobile experience (iPhone or Android):
Once logged into the App on your mobile device, the following options will become available:
If you are having trouble loging in to your account - try these recommended steps:
For the App: Close out of the app completely on your phone and then re-open app.
On the web:
- Close out of the browser and clear cached files and then re visitone.soundstrue.com.(app) Restart phone/device and re-open app.
- Restart new browser and re visitone.soundstrue.com(app) Make sure cell phone coverage and/or wifi access is working and there are no access or speed issues.
- Make sure wifi access is working and there are no access or speed issues.
How to unsubscribe from Sounds True One Membership Emails:
- Please email your request to our support staff at email@example.com
- Once it has been processed you will receive an email notification that it was completed
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for emails to completely stop
- If emails do not stop please let our support staff know.
Still have questions?
Reach out to our customer service team by clicking here