Sounds True Mobile App FAQs for Android and iOS (Apple)
How to Download the Sounds True App (iOS and Android):
- The new Sounds True app is available for download on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
How to Log in from your PC or Mac:
- Log into Sounds True One Membership Login by adding your personal email address and click continue with email to send a temporary 6 digit access code to your personal email
- Login to your personal email account to obtain your temporary verification access code
- Enter the temporary verification code you received to the ST One Login Page
Q: If I miss a live program, how do I watch it later?
A: Once logged in to Sounds True ONE Membership, you can click on the ON DEMAND section to review all live content within 48-72 hrs after the live session.
How to navigate the mobile experience (iPhone or Android):
Once logged into the App on your mobile device, the following options will become available:
If you are having trouble logging in to your account - try these recommended steps:
For the App:
1.App Troubleshooting Steps
Close out of the app completely on your phone and then re-open the app.
Restart phone/device and re-open app.
Make sure cell phone coverage and/or Wi-Fi access is working and there are no access or speed issues.
- Connect to the Internet with WIFI
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install.
3. *Uninstall and Reinstall App* If the issue persists, please reach out to email@example.com with the latest version of the app you are on.
You can find this by accessing your membership, selecting the "More" menu, Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to locate the version of the app.
Please also provide the device name, make and model with your response.
On the web:
- Close out of the browser and clear cached files and then re-visit one.soundstrue.com.(app) Restart phone/device and re-open app.
- Restart new browser and re visit one.soundstrue.com(app) Make sure cell phone coverage and/or WIFI access is working and there are no access or speed issues.
- Make sure WIFI access is working and there are no access or speed issues.
How to unsubscribe from Sounds True One Membership Emails:
- Please email your request to our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it has been processed you will receive an email notification that it was completed
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for emails to completely stop
- If emails do not stop please let our support staff know.
Still have questions?
Reach out to our customer service team by clicking here